Same Day Teeth Restorations
CEREC means CERamic REConstruction and is a tool in our office that can take exact digital imagery of locations requiring restoration and produce the suitable restoration on the spot.
With our CEREC cad/cam machine, you can have your crown or other restoration finished in just one visit. We will create and custom fit your tooth precisely with our computer system milling unit right in the office. You no longer have to have a temporary crown or wait weeks for the lab to fabricate your crown.
CEREC can be used for a wide range of indications: anterior crowns, veneers, inlays, onlays, partial crowns and posterior crowns.
Dental Treatments That May Be Available
A variety of dental treatments are available for our local clients. Our goal is to offer a warm and soothing environment for your dental experience, whether you are visiting us for the first time for a dental evaluation and cleaning, or you are returning to finish your cosmetic smile makeover.
The procedures listed below are just a sampling of what we may provide:
Today's Topic Will Be About:
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Whitening
- Complete & Partial Dentures
- Dental Bonding
- Temporal-Mandibular Joint Treatments
- Gum Disease
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Bridges
- Root Canal Therapy
We use ultrasonic scalers for a lot of adult dental cleanings. These devices utilize ultrasonic vibrations to help breakdown the plaque and calculus on the teeth that trigger gingivitis and periodontal disease. The ultrasonic cleaners create microscopic bubbles that implode on the surface of the tooth, killing microorganisms and eliminating plaque and tartar at the same time. Our instruments use a thin tip to better navigate in the gum pockets to help maintain optimal gingival health.
- The procedure only uses water, no chemicals are used.
- It can get rid of tartar buildup in hard-to-reach locations, without any damage to the tooth enamel.
- Manual scaling frequently uses pressure for cleaning, while the vibration produced by the scaling tip of an ultrasonic scaler is hardly noticeable. This makes ultrasonic cleaning suitable to those with vulnerable teeth.
- The cleaning process is much faster than manual scaling making your visit more comfortable.
After your teeth have been cleaned with the ultrasonic cleaner, your teeth will be hand scaled to check for any residual deposits and after that polished.
Permalink:3d Print Dental
For more info about same-day dental crowns, visit these suppliers and manufacturers: Henry Schein Dental
, and Sirona Group