Same Day Crown Restorations
CEREC means CERamic REConstruction and is a tool in our office that can take precise digital imagery of areas needing restoration and produce the suitable restoration on the spot.
With our CEREC cad/cam machine, you can have your crown or other restoration completed in simply one visit. We will develop and custom fit your tooth precisely with our computer milling unit right in the office. You no longer need to have a temporary crown or wait weeks for the lab to fabricate your crown.
CEREC can be used in a full range of indications: anterior crowns, veneers, inlays, onlays, partial crowns and posterior crowns.
Additional Dental Treatments That May Be Offered
A range of dental treatments are available for our local patients. Our goal is to provide a warm and reassuring environment for your dental experience, whether you are visiting us for the first time for a dental evaluation and cleaning, or you are returning to finish your cosmetic smile makeover.
The services listed below are just a sampling of what we may offer:
Today We Will Be Talking About:
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Whitening
- Complete & Partial Dentures
- Dental Bonding
- Temporal-Mandibular Joint Treatments
- Periodontal Disease
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Bridges
- Root Canal Therapy
Ultra Sonic Tooth Cleaning
We use ultrasonic scalers for most adult dental cleanings. These devices use ultrasonic vibrations to help breakdown the plaque and calculus on the teeth that cause gingivitis and gum disease. The ultrasonic cleaners develop microscopic bubbles that implode on the surface of the tooth, killing microorganisms and removing plaque and tartar at the same time. Our instruments use a thin tip to better navigate in the gum pockets to help keep optimal gingival health.
- The procedure only uses water, no chemicals are used.
- It can get rid of tartar buildup in hard-to-reach areas, with no damage to the tooth enamel.
- Manual scaling commonly uses pressure for cleaning, while the vibration produced by the scaling tip of an ultrasonic scaler is hardly noticeable. This makes ultrasonic cleaning suitable to those with sensitive teeth.
- The cleaning procedure is quicker than manual scaling making your visit more comfy.
After your teeth have actually been cleaned with the ultrasonic cleaner, your teeth will be hand scaled to check for any residual deposits then polished.