Same Day Crowns Restorations
CEREC stands for CERamic REConstruction and is a tool in our office that can take precise digital imagery of locations requiring restoration and produce the proper restoration on the spot.
With our CEREC cad/cam machine, you can have your crown or other restoration completed in simply one visit. We will design and custom fit your tooth precisely with our computer milling unit right in the office. You no longer need to have a temporary crown or wait weeks for the laboratory to make your crown.
CEREC can be used in a broad scope of indications: veneers, inlays, onlays, partial crowns, posterior crowns and anterior crowns.
Additional Dental Procedures That May Be Provided
A variety of dental treatments are available for our local clients. Our goal is to supply a warm and soothing environment for your dental experience, whether you are visiting us for the very first time for a dental evaluation and cleaning, or you are returning to complete your cosmetic smile makeover.
The services listed below are a sample of what we may provide:
Today's Topic Is:
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Whitening
- Complete & Partial Dentures
- Dental Bonding
- Temporal-Mandibular Joint Treatments
- Periodontal Disease
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Bridges
- Root Canal Therapy
Ultrasonic Teeth Cleaning
We use ultrasonic scalers for many adult dental cleanings. These devices utilize ultrasonic vibrations to help breakdown the plaque and calculus on the teeth that cause gingivitis and gum disease. The ultrasonic cleaners produce tiny bubbles that implode on the surface of the tooth, eliminating microbes and getting rid of plaque and tartar at the same time. Our instruments use a thin tip to better navigate in the gum pockets to help preserve optimal gingival health.
- The treatment only uses water, no chemicals are used.
- It can get rid of tartar buildup in hard-to-reach locations, without any damage to the tooth enamel.
- Manual scaling commonly uses pressure for cleaning, while the vibration produced by the scaling tip of an ultrasonic scaler is barely perceptible. This makes ultrasonic cleaning ideal to those with vulnerable teeth.
- The cleaning procedure is much faster than manual scaling making your visit more comfy.
After your teeth have actually been cleaned with the ultrasonic cleaner, your teeth will be hand scaled to look for any residual deposits and then polished.
Permalink:3d Printer For Dental
For more info on one visit dental crowns, visit these manufacturers and suppliers: Origin Intelligence
, Patterson Companies
, and CIMSYSTEM