Same Day Crown Restorations
CEREC means CERamic REConstruction and is a tool in our office that can take exact digital images of areas requiring restoration and produce the proper restoration on the spot.
With our CEREC cad/cam machine, you can have your crown or other restoration completed in just one visit. We will create and custom fit your tooth precisely with our computer milling unit right in the office. You no longer have to have a temporary crown or wait weeks for the laboratory to fabricate your crown.
CEREC can be utilized for a broad scope of indications: veneers, inlays, onlays, partial crowns, posterior crowns and anterior crowns.
Other Dental Treatments That May Be Provided
A variety of dental treatments are available for our local clients. Our goal is to provide a warm and comforting environment for your dental experience, whether you are visiting us for the first time for a dental evaluation and cleaning, or you are returning to complete your cosmetic smile makeover.
The services shown below are a sample of what we may provide:
Today Were Going Over:
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Whitening
- Complete & Partial Dentures
- Dental Bonding
- Temporal-Mandibular Joint Treatments
- Periodontal Disease
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Bridges
- Root Canal Therapy
Ultra Sonic Tooth Cleaning
We use ultrasonic scalers for a lot of adult dental cleanings. These devices use ultrasonic vibrations to help breakdown the plaque and calculus on the teeth that trigger gingivitis and gum disease. The ultrasonic cleaners produce tiny bubbles that implode on the surface of the tooth, eliminating microorganisms and getting rid of plaque and tartar at the same time. Our instruments use a thin tip to better navigate in the periodontal pockets to help keep optimal gingival health.
- The treatment only uses water, no chemicals are used.
- It can remove tartar buildup in hard-to-reach locations, with no damage to the tooth enamel.
- Manual scaling commonly uses pressure for cleaning, while the vibration produced by the scaling tip of an ultrasonic scaler is hardly noticeable. This makes ultrasonic cleaning suitable to those with sensitive teeth.
- The cleaning process is much faster than manual scaling making your visit more comfy.
After your teeth have been cleaned with the ultrasonic cleaner, your teeth will be hand scaled to check for any residual deposits and after that polished.
Permalink:Dental Cad Cam Systems
For more information about single visit crowns, visit these manufacturers and suppliers: imes-icore
, Planmeca Romexis
, and Patterson Companies