Same Day Crowns Restorations
CEREC stands for CERamic REConstruction and is a tool in our office that can take exact digital imagery of locations needing restoration and produce the proper restoration on the spot.
With our CEREC cad/cam machine, you can have your crown or other restoration finished in just one visit. We will develop and custom fit your tooth precisely with our computer milling unit right in the office. You no longer have to have a temporary crown or wait weeks for the laboratory to produce your crown.
CEREC can be utilized for a full scope of indications: partial crowns, posterior crowns, anterior crowns, veneers, inlays, and onlays.
Other Dental Treatments That May Be Available
A range of dental treatments are available for our local clients. Our goal is to offer a warm and soothing environment for your dental experience, whether you are visiting us for the first time for a dental evaluation and cleaning, or you are returning to complete your cosmetic smile makeover.
The procedures shown below are just a sampling of what we may offer:
Today's Topic Is About:
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Whitening
- Complete & Partial Dentures
- Dental Bonding
- Temporal-Mandibular Joint Treatments
- Gum Disease
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Bridges
- Root Canal Therapy
We use ultrasonic scalers for many adult dental cleanings. These devices utilize ultrasonic vibrations to help breakdown the plaque and calculus on the teeth that trigger gingivitis and gum disease. The ultrasonic cleaners produce microscopic bubbles that implode on the surface of the tooth, killing microorganisms and eliminating plaque and tartar at the same time. Our instruments use a thin tip to better navigate in the periodontal pockets to help keep optimal gingival health.
- The procedure only uses water, no chemicals are used.
- It can get rid of tartar buildup in hard-to-reach locations, with no damage to the tooth enamel.
- Manual scaling typically uses pressure for cleaning, while the vibration produced by the scaling tip of an ultrasonic scaler is hardly noticeable. This makes ultrasonic cleaning appropriate to those with vulnerable teeth.
- The cleaning procedure is faster than manual scaling making your visit more comfortable.
After your teeth have been cleaned with the ultrasonic cleaner, your teeth will be hand scaled to check for any residual deposits and then polished.
Permalink:Cerec 3d Technology
For more info on same day crowns, visit these suppliers and manufacturers: Sirona, The Dental Company
, SUM3D Dental
, and Stratasys Ltd.