Same Day Tooth Restorations
CEREC means CERamic REConstruction and is a tool in our office that can take exact digital images of locations requiring restoration and produce the proper restoration on the spot.
With our CEREC cad/cam machine, you can have your crown or other restoration completed in just one visit. We will design and custom fit your tooth precisely with our computer milling unit right in the office. You no longer have to have a temporary crown or wait weeks for the lab to fabricate your crown.
CEREC can be used for a full range of indications: onlays, partial crowns, posterior crowns, anterior crowns, veneers and inlays.
Additional Dental Treatments That May Be Available
A variety of dental treatments are available for our local clients. Our goal is to offer a warm and comforting environment for your dental experience, whether you are visiting us for the very first time for a dental evaluation and cleaning, or you are returning to finish your cosmetic smile makeover.
The services shown below are just a sampling of what we may offer:
Today's Topic Is:
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Whitening
- Complete & Partial Dentures
- Dental Bonding
- Temporal-Mandibular Joint Treatments
- Periodontal Disease
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Bridges
- Root Canal Therapy
Ultra Sonic Teeth Cleaning
We use ultrasonic scalers for the majority of adult dental cleanings. These devices use ultrasonic vibrations to help breakdown the plaque and calculus on the teeth that trigger gingivitis and gum disease. The ultrasonic cleaners produce tiny bubbles that implode on the surface of the tooth, eliminating microbes and removing plaque and tartar at the same time. Our instruments use a thin tip to better navigate in the periodontal pockets to help preserve optimal gingival health.
- The treatment only uses water, no chemicals are used.
- It can eliminate tartar buildup in hard-to-reach locations, with no damage to the tooth enamel.
- Manual scaling typically uses pressure for cleaning, while the vibration produced by the scaling tip of an ultrasonic scaler is barely noticeable. This makes ultrasonic cleaning ideal to those with vulnerable teeth.
- The cleaning process is faster than manual scaling making your visit more comfortable.
After your teeth have been cleaned with the ultrasonic cleaner, your teeth will be hand scaled to look for any residual deposits and after that polished.
To read more information about single visit crowns, visit these suppliers and manufacturers: Digital Dental Lab
, Planmeca/E4D Technologies
, and Datron