Same Day Crowns Restorations
CEREC means CERamic REConstruction and is a tool in our office that can take accurate digital images of areas requiring restoration and produce the appropriate restoration on the spot.
With our CEREC cad/cam machine, you can have your crown or other restoration finished in simply one visit. We will design and custom fit your tooth precisely with our computer milling unit right in the office. You no longer have to have a temporary crown or wait weeks for the laboratory to fabricate your crown.
CEREC can be used in a wide range of indications: posterior crowns, anterior crowns, veneers, inlays, onlays and partial crowns.
Other Dental Procedures That May Be Offered
A range of dental treatments may be available for our local clients. Our goal is to provide a warm and reassuring environment for your dental experience, whether you are visiting us for the very first time for a dental evaluation and cleaning, or you are returning to complete your cosmetic smile makeover.
The procedures listed below are just a sampling of what we may provide:
Today's Discussion Has To Do With:
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Whitening
- Complete & Partial Dentures
- Dental Bonding
- Temporal-Mandibular Joint Treatments
- Gum Disease
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Bridges
- Root Canal Therapy
Ultra Sonic Cleanings
We use ultrasonic scalers for many adult dental cleanings. These devices utilize ultrasonic vibrations to help breakdown the plaque and calculus on the teeth that trigger gingivitis and periodontal disease. The ultrasonic cleaners create tiny bubbles that implode on the surface of the tooth, eliminating microorganisms and removing plaque and tartar in the process. Our instruments use a thin tip to better navigate in the periodontal pockets to help maintain optimal gingival health.
- The treatment only uses water, no chemicals are used.
- It can remove tartar buildup in hard-to-reach areas, without any damage to the tooth enamel.
- Manual scaling typically uses pressure for cleaning, while the vibration produced by the scaling tip of an ultrasonic scaler is hardly noticeable. This makes ultrasonic cleaning ideal to those with vulnerable teeth.
- The cleaning process is quicker than manual scaling making your visit more comfortable.
After your teeth have been cleaned with the ultrasonic cleaner, your teeth will be hand scaled to look for any residual deposits then polished.
To read more info on single visit dental crowns, visit these manufacturers and suppliers: cerecdoctors.com
, Axsys Dental
, and Digital Dental Lab